Staging Tips for Your Mount Pleasant, SC Home for Sale
In today's market, setting your Mt Pleasant home apart from the rest is paramount. Paige Hutto knows that home staging and proper pricing can give you the advantage. Our team of professional Mount Pleasant Realtors and Home Stagers are here to help! We can give you the edge you need to successfully sell your home in the shortest amount of time with the highest sales price possible. Paige Hutto offers FREE written Staging Consultations for home seller clients. Whether your home is vacant or occupied, our expert Home Stagers will guide you room by room with recommendations to create a lasting impression with buyers.
10 Low Cost Ways To Add Curb Appeal To Your Mount Pleasant Home For Sale!
If your home makes a great first impression, everyone -- including potential Mount Pleasant home buyers -- will want to see what is inside! Below are 10 great ways to boost your chances for a showing, create a lasting first impression, and get ahead of the competition...
- Mow the lawn often and trim bushes - especially the ones that block your windows and diminish sunlight. If Palm fronds are yellow, brown, or broken prune them off.
- Purchase a new doormat.
- Add a bright pot of seasonal flowers on your front porch and place a seasonal wreath on your front door.
- Paint your front door. Living in the lowcountry, Mt Pleasant residents know that hot sun and salty air can cause paint to chip and fade. A fresh coat of paint on your front door will go a long way to impress home buyers. Replace any old, tarnished doorknobs on your doors and polish or replace your house numbers.
- Power-wash your porches, driveway, sidewalk, and the exterior of your home.
- Edge the grass around walks and trees plus add fresh mulch or pine straw to your planting beds.
- Sweep the front porch and rake leaves often.
- Upgrade the outdoor lighting for a feeling of safety (yes, buyers drive by your home at night too) and to add dramatic effect.
- Clean your gutters.
- Store hoses and yard equipment out of sight. Make sure these items are all in a place of their own. If needed, purchase a stand for the garage or a hose caddy for the side of the house.
Cleanliness is essential when selling your Mt Pleasant, SC home for top dollar. A clean home gives the impression that a house is well cared for. Imagine looking at a Mount Pleasant home for sale with dishes in the sink, beds unmade, dog hair on the couch, and toothpaste in the sink. This negative first impression will cause a buyer to wonder if more important items, like the HVAC, have been neglected. And buyers will likely place a lower price tag on your house, if they consider it at all! A dirty home never sells for top dollar! You can hire a professional cleaning service to deep clean your home on a regular basis (or make time for the whole family to get involved if money is tight) and be sure to take 20-30 minutes each day to maintain the house!
You never know when someone will want to see your home at the last minute. Every inch should be squeaky clean and pass the white glove test. Keeping a clean home is THE most important thing you can do while selling your home.
For a list of professional cleaning services in and around the Charleston area, Paige today!
Paige Hutto Makes the Home Selling Process Easier!
There are many details to involved in selling your Charleston area home, from preparing it for the market, pricing it correctly, negotiating offers, and scheduling inspections, but you can breathe easier knowing every detail will be handled to your complete satisfaction. Contact us, your Mount Pleasant, SC real estate experts for more information about a complimentary pre-listing consultation today!
Request Your Complimentary Mount Pleasant Home Evaluation
While many real estate agents still use the old fashion "PFA" (Pulled From the Air) method to determine the fair market value of your Mt Pleasant, SC home, we remove all the guesswork when your home is evaluated. Your Mount Pleasant home will be priced properly using current data to perform a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). In the CMA, we'll collect and compare data from homes that have recently sold in your neighborhood. This system analyzes Mount Pleasant, SC homes that are comparable to yours in terms of house size, lot size, improvements, locations, and schools. Request your FREE Mount Pleasant Home Evaluation today!